Michelob AmberBock Flat Iron Steak
- Servings: 4
- Total time: 30 minutes + marinating time
- 2 pounds flat iron steaks
- 1 Tbsp seasoned salt
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup canola oil
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary, minced
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp cracked black pepper
- 1 cup Michelob AmberBock beer
- POKE holes in flat irons on both sides and season with seasoned salt, as desired.
PLACE steaks in a non-reactive container, such as a glass baking dish.
COMBINE remaining ingredients and POUR over steak.
MARINATE steak in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
PREHEAT grill to medium heat and grill steak for 15-20 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 145 F.
Nutrition information per serving:
368 calories; 16 g fat; 4 g saturated fat; 1087 mg sodium; 95 mg cholesterol; 9 g carbohydrate; 0 g fiber; 30 g protein