Fareway Drawing for Chance to Purchase a Bottle of Allocated Bourbon
Fareway Stores, Inc., is having a Drawing to distribute a limited supply of Highly Allocated Bourbon, including Pappy Van Winkle and Buffalo Trace Antique Collection, among its individual customers at select Fareway store locations in Iowa.
1. Entry. If you would like the opportunity to purchase a bottle of Highly Allocated Bourbon, please complete the entry form in-person at a participating Iowa Fareway store. No purchase necessary for a chance to win.
2. Entry Period. Entries will be accepted from February 10,2020, through February 19, 2020.
3. Pricing. The prices of the bottles being sold are as follows:
$99.99 - Pappy Van Winkle 10 Year Old Bourbon Whiskey, 750 ml
$99.99 - Pappy Van Winkle 12 Year Old Bourbon Whiskey, 750 ml
$129.99- George T Stagg Bourbon Whiskey, 750ml
$129.99- Eagle Rare Bourbon Whiskey, 750ml
$129.99, Thomas Handy Bourbon Whiskey, 750ml
4. Eligibility to Participate. In order to be eligible to participate in the Drawing, individual consumers must be Iowa residents, 21 years of age or older, have a valid, unexpired and unaltered driver license or identification card. A Fareway employee, or the spouse, child, brother, sister, or parent of any such employee or representative are not eligible.
5. Limit on Number of Entries. Individual consumer entries are limited to one entry per day per store location. Any individual consumer who submits, or is suspected of submitting, multiple entries at the same store in a single day may be disqualified.
6. Winner Selection and Notification. On February 25, 2020, a random drawing process will be utilized to select the winning entries. Separate individual drawings will be conducted for each available bottle within defined geographical areas located in Iowa, each of which includes multiple Fareway stores. Chosen winners will only be able to purchase one (1) bottle. The individual drawings will determine which bottle chosen winners are able to purchase. The chosen winners may have to travel to a store other than the store where their entry was submitted to make the purchase and receive the bottle. If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours or is disqualified, Fareway reserves the right to determine an alternate prize winner. Fareway will review all winning entries following their selection to verify the eligibility of the entrant and the entry. Fareway reserves the right to make determinations as to ineligible or disqualified entries.
7. Resale of Product/Criminal Activity Prohibited. Items offered for sale to individual consumers are not intended for resale and is prohibited under Iowa law (this provision does not apply to on-premise licensees that are permitted to resale under Iowa law). Anyone suspected of violating applicable Iowa laws will be reported to the Iowa Alcoholic Beverages Division or appropriate law enforcement authorities.
8. Disqualification from Participation. Anyone who violates these terms and conditions may be disqualified from participation in the Drawing. Fareway also reserves the right to disqualify any individual consumer suspected of engaging in any conduct intended to circumvent these terms and conditions or otherwise gain an unfair advantage over other entrants from participating in the Drawing. Fareway’s decisions relative to such matters shall be final and non-appealable.
9. Publicity. Except where prohibited, participation in the Drawing constitutes the consent of entrants and the winner to Fareway’s and its agents’ use of the winner’s name, age, photograph, voice, likeness and/or image, and hometown address for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
10. General Conditions. By entering, entrants warrant and represent that they agree to be bound by these Official Rules (including all eligibility requirements) and the decisions of Fareway and any appointed agents, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Fareway reserves the right, at its discretion, to remove the entries of anyone attempting to circumvent or manipulate the rules. By entering, the winner, on behalf of himself or herself and his or her heirs, assignees, executors and administrators, agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless any and all claims against Fareway, from and against any and all liability for any injury, including but not limited to personal injury, bodily injury (including without limitation wrongful death or disability), property damages, or loss or damage of any other kind arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from delivery, non-delivery, acceptance, possession, use of a prize, or from participation in this Promotion, or any Promotion-related activity, whether or not such injury, loss or damage arises in whole or in part from the negligence of the Sponsor, its affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, or agents.
11. Disputes and Choice of Law. Entrants agree that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Promotion, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively before a court located in the State of Iowa. To the fullest extent permitted by law, entrants waive any right to a jury trial in any and all such disputes, claims, or causes of action. Any disputes, claims, or causes of action shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorney’s fees. Under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive any claim to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Fareway in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by the laws of the State of Iowa, without regard to conflicts of law principles or rules, and all proceedings shall take place in Boone, Iowa.