FORT DODGE FAREWAY TV GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
These Official Rules (“Rules”) govern the Fort Dodge Fareway TV Give-Away (“Promotion”). The Sponsor of the Promotion is Fareway Stores, Inc., 715 8th Street, Boone, IA 50036-0070 (“Fareway”).
1. Eligibility: The Promotion is open to persons who are legal residents of and physically located within the States of Iowa who are at least 21 years of age or older. Individuals who have, within the past six months, been employed by or performed services for Fareway, and the immediate family or household members of such individuals (whether related or not), are ineligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Promotion Period: The Promotion will run from September 6, 2018 through September 30, 2018 (“Promotion Period”).
3. How to Enter: To submit a valid entry, entrants must purchase a 1.75 liter bottle of Captain Morgan® Spiced Rum (approximate retail value: $23.88 (sale price until 9/8/2018, limit 2) or $27.98 (regular price, no limit)) at the Fort Dodge Fareway store and complete an entry form during checkout during the Promotion Period. One entry per bottle purchased; no limit on the number of entries. By entering the Promotion, entrant binds himself or herself, as well as entrant’s spouse, children, parents, guardians, heirs, next of kin, and any legal or personal representatives, executors, administrators, successors and assigns, to the terms and conditions contained in these Rules.
4. Prize: Following the Promotion Period, one (1) winner will be selected from all eligible entries to win the following prize: one (1) 65” TCL Roku Smart TV. The winner will be responsible for picking up the prize at the Fort Dodge Fareway store and any other cost or expense not expressly provided for in these Rules.
5. Prize Value: Approximate Prize Retail Value: $599.00
6. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Following the Promotion Period, one prize winner will be selected by the Sponsor from among all eligible entries. The Sponsor shall contact the prize winner following the selection of the winning entrant. The winner’s inability to verify the required purchase may result in disqualification. If the prize winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified, Sponsor reserves the right to determine an alternate prize winner. For information about the prize winner or a copy of these Rules, visit www.fareway.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winner/Official Rules” (as applicable), to Fort Dodge Fareway TV Give-Away, PO Box 70, Boone, IA 50036.
8. Prize Restrictions: No cash redemptions. No transfer of prize permitted. No substitutions, except Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. All U.S. federal, state, and local taxes, and all other costs or expenses not specifically stated herein as being awarded are the responsibility of the winner. The winner may be required to complete an IRS form W-9 and/or IRS 1099. Sponsor reserves the right to withhold the prize until such form(s) are completed and returned to Sponsor. Winner must take delivery of prize upon notification that he or she has been selected. WINNER AGREES TO ACCEPT ALL ASPECTS OF THE PRIZE “AS IS,” AND SPONSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes the consent of entrants and the winner to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of the winner’s name, age, photograph, voice, likeness and/or image, and hometown address for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
10. General Conditions: By entering, entrants warrant and represent that they agree to be bound by these Official Rules (including all eligibility requirements) and the decisions of the Sponsor and any appointed agents, which shall be final and binding in all respects. By entering, the winner, on behalf of himself or herself and his or her heirs, assignees, executors and administrators, agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless any and all claims against the Sponsor, from and against any and all liability for any injury, including but not limited to personal injury, bodily injury (including without limitation wrongful death or disability), property damages, or loss or damage of any other kind arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from delivery, non-delivery, acceptance, possession, use of a prize, or from participation in this Promotion, or any Promotion-related activity, whether or not such injury, loss or damage arises in whole or in part from the negligence of the Sponsor, its affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, or agents.
11. Disputes and Choice of Law: Entrants agree that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Promotion, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively before a court located in the State of Iowa. To the fullest extent permitted by law, entrants waive any right to a jury trial in any and all such disputes, claims, or causes of action. Any disputes, claims, or causes of action shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorney’s fees. Under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive any claim to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by the laws of the State of Iowa, without regard to conflicts of law principles or rules, and all proceedings shall take place in Boone, Iowa.