2018 JOLLY TIME/FAREWAY CYCLONE FOOTBALL GAME DAY EXPERIENCE
These Official Rules (“Rules”) govern the 2018 JOLLY Time/Fareway Cyclone Football Game Day Experience Promotion (“Promotion”).The Sponsors of the Promotion are Fareway Stores, Inc., 715 8th Street, Boone, IA 50036-0070 (“Fareway”) and the American Pop Corn Company, One Fun Place, Box 178, Sioux City, IA 51108 (“JOLLY TIME”).
- Eligibility: The Promotion is open to persons who are legal residents of, and physically located within the States of Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, and South Dakota only and who are at least 21 years of age or older. Individuals who have, within the past six months, been employed by or performed services for Fareway or JOLLY TIME, and the immediate family or household members of such individuals (whether related or not), are ineligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion will run from September 26, 2018 through October 26, 2018 (“Promotion Period”).
- How to Enter: To submit a valid entry, entrants must purchase a box of JOLLY TIME popcorn (approximate retail value: $2.00-2.99) at a Fareway store and post a picture of entrant and/or entrant’s family eating Simply Popped popcorn to Instagram with the hashtag #JollyTimeGamedayGiveaway during the Promotion Period. Entrants should retain their receipt of the required purchase for verification by Sponsors. Limit of one (1) entry per entrant, regardless of number of purchases or pictures posted by entrant. By entering the Promotion, entrant binds himself or herself, as well as entrant’s spouse, children, parents, guardians, heirs, next of kin, and any legal or personal representatives, executors, administrators, successors and assigns, to the terms and conditions contained in these Rules.
- Prize: Following the Promotion Period, one (1) winner will be selected on October 29th, 2018 at 10 am CST from all eligible entries to win the following prize: 4 Iowa State University Cyclones Football Suite Tickets vs. Baylor University Bears in the ISU Athletics Department Balcony Suite (North End Zone in the Jacobsen Athletic Building) on Saturday, November 10, 2018 (Kickoff TBA; Stadium Opens One Hour Prior to Kickoff), VIP Parking Pass, Complimentary Food/Beverages and Event Host throughout Game. The winner will be responsible for arranging travel to and from the game at winner’s expense as well as any other food, lodging, or other expenses not expressly provided for in these Rules. YOU MUST PAY APPROXIMATELY $2.00-2.99 IN ORDER TO COMPETE FOR THIS PRIZE.
- Prize Value: Approximate Prize Retail Value: $2,000.00.
- Odds of Winning: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Following the Promotion Period, one prize winner will be selected by the Sponsors from among all eligible entries. The Sponsors shall contact the prize winner following the selection of the winning entrant. The winner’s inability to verify the required purchase may result in disqualification. If the prize winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified, Sponsors reserve the right to determine an alternate prize winner. For information about the prize winner or a copy of these Rules, visit www.fareway.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winner/Official Rules” (as applicable), to JOLLY TIME/Fareway Cyclone Football Game Day Experience Promotion, 2300 Industrial Park Road, Boone, IA 50036.
- Prize Restrictions: No cash redemptions. No transfer of prize permitted. No substitutions, except Sponsors may substitute a prize of equal or greater value at their sole discretion. All U.S. federal, state, and local taxes, and all other costs or expenses not specifically stated herein as being awarded are the responsibility of the winner. The winner may be required to complete an IRS form W-9 and/or IRS 1099. Sponsors reserve the right to withhold the prize until such form(s) are completed and returned to Sponsors. Winner must take delivery of prize upon notification that he or she has been selected. WINNER AGREES TO ACCEPT ALL ASPECTS OF THE PRIZE “AS IS,” AND SPONSORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes the consent of entrants and the winner to Sponsors’ and their agents’ use of the winner’s name, age, photograph, voice, likeness and/or image, and hometown address for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: By entering, entrants warrant and represent that they agree to be bound by these Official Rules (including all eligibility requirements) and the decisions of the Sponsors and any appointed agents, which shall be final and binding in all respects. By entering, the winner, on behalf of himself or herself and his or her heirs, assignees, executors and administrators, agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless any and all claims against the Sponsors, from and against any and all liability for any injury, including but not limited to personal injury, bodily injury (including without limitation wrongful death or disability), property damages, or loss or damage of any other kind arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from delivery, non-delivery, acceptance, possession, use of a prize, or from participation in this Promotion, or any Promotion-related activity, whether or not such injury, loss or damage arises in whole or in part from the negligence of the Sponsors, their affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, or agents.
- Disputes and Choice of Law: Entrants agree that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Promotion, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively before a court located in the State of Iowa. To the fullest extent permitted by law, entrants waive any right to a jury trial in any and all such disputes, claims, or causes of action. Any disputes, claims, or causes of action shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorney’s fees. Under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive any claim to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsors in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by the laws of the State of Iowa, without regard to conflicts of law principles or rules, and all proceedings shall take place in Boone, Iowa.