Amount Per Serving: 1 Cup
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 6 cup chicken broth
- 3 cup cooked, shredded chicken
- 2 jar Randall Great Northern beans, drained
- 1 jar Tostitos® Cantina salsa
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
As easy as the name makes it sound! Toss ingredients into a stockpot or Dutch oven and serve with Fritos corn chips.
Try garnishing with chopped cilantro, crumbled Fritos corn chips, avocado, shredded cheese or sour cream
- Add chicken broth, shredded chicken, beans, salsa verde, and cumin to a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium heat.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately with Fritos® Corn Chips.
319 calories; 12 g total fat; 5 g saturated fat; 107.7 mg cholesterol; 1009 mg sodium; 16 g carbohydrate; 3 g fiber; 38 g protein