Total Time: 15 minutes
- 4 bone-in loin pork chops, 1-inch thick
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp coarse salt
- 1/2 tsp coarse black pepper
- 1/2 tsp allspice, ground
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
Simple yet show stopping, these pork chops are sure to please your crowd this summer!
- Combine the brown sugar, salt, pepper, allspice, and thyme leaves in a small bowl.
- Rub both sides of pork chops with herb mixture. Let stand 15 to 30 minutes. Discard any remaining herb mixture.
- Prepare a medium-hot fire in grill. Pat pork chops dry while being careful not to remove the rub.
- Grill chops, over direct heat, turning once, to medium rare doneness about 4-5 minutes per side or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F, followed by a 3-minute rest time.
160 calories, 16 grams protein, 9 grams fat, 770 mgs sodium, 55 milligrams cholesterol, 3 g saturated fat, 3 g carbohydrates, 0 g fiber.