Total Time: 45 mins.
Antipasti Cheese Skewers
- 1 9 oz. package cheese filled tortellini cooked
- 1/2 C. fat-free Italian dressing
- 8 oz. block of reduced-fat Swiss cheese cubed
- 2 C. baby spinach leaves
- 32 pieces turkey pepperoni
- 3 1/2 C. cherry tomatoes
- 16 9 to 10-inch wooden skewers
Looking for that perfect appetizer to serve at your holiday party? These antipasti skewers will ignite your taste buds with a delicious mix of cheese and veggies.
In a large bowl, marinate tortellini in Italian dressing for 30 minutes. Chill.
To assemble skewers, start with two pieces tortellini, one cheese cube, two spinach leaves, one pepperoni slice (folded in fourths) and one tomato, then repeat again. (Each skewer will have total of four pieces tortellini, two cheese cubes, four spinach leaves, two pepperoni slices and two tomatoes.)
Repeat until 16 skewers are made. Refrigerate until serving.