Less prep time, more time for YOU. Individual sized Apple Crisp will top off the best fall night and goes great with a scoop of ice cream!
1. Mix apple filling ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Mix crisp ingredients. Work in the butter with a fork.
3. Layer half the apples in a microwave safe bowl, mug, or ramekin. Top with half the crisp mixture.
4. Add another layer of apples and then the remaining crisp mixture.
5. Place in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes or bake at 375°F for 10–12 minutes.
6. Carefully remove from the microwave. Top with whipped topping or ice cream, if desired.