Apple Sweet Potato Bake
- 2 sweet potato
- 1 can LUCKY LEAF Apple Pie Filling
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup pecans
- 2 Tbsp butter
- Peel sweet potatoes and cut into thin slices.
- In a large bowl, combine the sweet potatoes, pie filling, melted butter, and cinnamon.
- Transfer to a greased 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the topping ingredients.
- Sprinkle over top.
- Bake uncovered, at 350°F for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly.