Servings: 4 Servings
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- 1 small zucchini or summer squash cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 medium whole mushrooms
- 2 ears sweet corn, cut into 1-inch slices
1. Season pork evenly with salt and pepper. Mix apricot preserves and vinegar together; reserving half for basting. Add to pork and marinate for 30 minutes; up to 2 hours.
2. Thread pork, zucchini, mushrooms, and corn onto to skewers (if using wooden skewers, soak them in water for at least 20 minutes prior).
3. Heat grill to medium heat.
4. Place kabobs on grill and brush with preserves mixture. Cook for 5 minutes; turn and brush with more preserves mixture. Cook for an additional 5 – 7 minutes, or until pork internal temperature reaches 145°F.
Nutrition information per serving: 280 calories; 4.2 g fat; 1.3 g saturated fat; 62 mg cholesterol; 349.3 mg sodium; 37.2 g carbohydrate; 1.5 g fiber; 28.1 g sugar; 25.4 g protein