Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup sliced DOLE® Green Onions
- 2 Tbsp ginger, minced
- 3 cup cooked quinoa
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 DOLE All-Natural Chopped Sesame Asian Kit
- 1/2 cup shelled edamame
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro
This family-friendly alternative to fried rice is a perfect way to use yesterday's vegetables. DOLE® All-Natural Chopped Sesame Asian Kit and edamame add abundant crunch and rich flavor. Chopsticks encouraged!
- Heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add onions, ginger, and garlic; sauté until wilted.
- Stir in quinoa and eggs; stir 2 minutes or until eggs are cooked. Remove from heat.
- Add salad, dressing from salad kit, edamame, soy sauce, and sesame oil, toss to blend.
- Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve with wontons and almonds from salad kit.