Amount Per Serving: 3 wings
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 3 pound bone in chicken wings
- 2 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 3 Tbsp SueBee honey
- 1 Tbsp siracha
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 bottle Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat Ale
- 2 clove garlic, grated
- 1 inch fresh ginger, minced
- 2 1/2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp SueBee honey
- 1 1/2 tsp siracha
Spice, crisp, and mouthwatering sweetness describes this amazing chicken wing recipe. Once marinated, they are baked to a crispy golden brown; A dish that will keep you coming back for more!
- Combine marinade ingredients (first 9 ingredients) and whisk until smooth.
- Marinate chicken wings for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Combine sauce ingredients (remaining 9 ingredients) and set aside.
- Grill wings over low heat for 20-25 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165°F, basting occasionally.
- Serve immediately.
232 calories; 16 g fat; 4 g saturated fat; 105 mg cholesterol; 453 mg sodium; 20 g carbohydrate; 0 g fiber; 17 g protein