Elevate your breakfast the right and tasty way with Avocado Breakfast Tacos! Whipped up in just 20 minutes, these will taste like they took you all morning.
338 calories; 19.6 g fat; 6.3 g saturated fat; 385 mg cholesterol; 349. 6 mg sodium; 23 g carbohydrate; 5 g fiber; 1.8 g sugar; 18 g protein
1. Heat a large skillet and spray with cooking spray. For four tortillas, lightly fry on each side, one at a time. Remove from pan. Cover with a towel to keep warm and set aside.
2. Fry remaining tortillas until crispy and light golden brown. Remove from pan and cut into thin strips.
3. Add eggs, milk, salt and pepper into a bowl and whisk until well blended. Pour mixture into a heated, lightly oiled or buttered skillet. Cook over low heat.
4. As eggs begin to set, stir mixture several times while thickening, continuing until no visible liquid remains.
5. Distribute scrambled eggs onto each tortilla and top with tortilla strips, avocado slices, onions, peppers, cilantro and crumbled cheese. Squeeze a lime wedge over the tacos and serve immediately.