Total Time: 40 minutes
- 2 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 6 slice bacon
- Slice tenderloin into 1-inch slices and butterfly open.
- Season with salt, pepper, rosemary, and thyme.
- Wrap each tenderloin slice with bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Heat grill to medium heat and grill for 5 to 10 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 145°F.
186 calories; 12.5 g fat; 4 g saturated fat; 56 mg cholesterol; 401 mg sodium; 0 g carbohydrate; 0 g fiber; 17 g protein