Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound salmon fillets
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp chipotle adobe sauce
- 2 cup DOLE® Brussels Sprouts, thinly sliced
- 6 whole-wheat tortillas
- 3 cup DOLE Butter Bliss
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
Baja salmon tacos include flaky, roasted salmon topped with a salad blend and tasty yogurt-chipotle sauce.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Season salmon with salt and pepper.
- Roast salmon 6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes with a fork, set aside.
- Wrap tortillas in foil; warm in the oven.
- Meanwhile, stir together yogurt, chipotle adobe sauce, and lime juice, set aside.
- Place Brussels sprouts and salad blend in the center of each tortilla.
- Spoon yogurt-chipotle sauce over the salad.
- Top with flaked salmon, cilantro and Spicy Citrus Salsa.
234 calories; 3.5 g fat; 1 g saturated fat; 29 mg cholesterol; 311 mg sodium; 33 g carbohydrate; 5 g fiber; 18 g protein