Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 Ripe Lil' Cados, halved and pitted
- 4 large eggs
- optional salt, pepper, red pepper flakes to taste
Take your breakfast to the next level! They're as good as they look, our Baked Avocado Eggs use one of the most popular produce items in Fareway Stores right now, avocados!
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Place avocado halves in a baking dish, open side up.
2. Crack eggs into a bowl, one at a time. Using a spoon, transfer one yolk into each avocado half and then spoon in as much egg white as you can without spilling over.
3. Season with salt and pepper and bake until your egg whites set but the yolks are still a bit runny, about 15–20 minutes.
4. Top baked avocados with red pepper, if desired, and then serve immediately.
311 calories; 25 g fat; 5.4 g saturated fat; 372 mg cholesterol; 149 mg sodium; 9.7 g carbohydrate; 7 g fiber; 1.1 g sugar; 15 g protein