This recipe pairs well with our Fruit Salsa recipe! Additional fruit salsa could be used in a variety of dishes such as: A topping for whole wheat waffles, added to a muffin mix, added to oatmeal or yogurt, a topping for fish, added to fruit juice and poured in popsicle molds, added to your PB& J sandwich for a little extra crunch, warmed and used to top frozen yogurt or ice cream.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Using a pizza cutter or kitchen shears, cut the tortilla into wedges and place in a single layer on a cooking sheet.
- Lightly spray the wedges with cooking spray.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar, and lightly sprinkle the mixture over the wedges.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until crisp.
- Let cool and serve with fruit salsa.