Amount Per Serving: 6 shrimp
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup raw coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 1 pound raw shrimp (21-25 per pound)
A quick and easy way to add flavor to your shrimp at home!
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Peel and de-vein shrimp.
- Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Beat eggs in a small dish.
- Add flour to a separate small dish.
- Combine Panko and coconut.
- Dredge shrimp in flour, then egg, then coconut.
- Bake shrimp until cooked through and starting to brown, about 10 to 12 minutes.
151 calories; 4 g fat; 2.5 g saturated fat; 107 mg cholesterol; 342 mg sodium; 12 g carbohydrate; 1 g fiber; 15 g protein