Amount Per Serving: 6 shrimp
A quick and easy way to add flavor to your shrimp at home! Use coconut flakes to add the flavor!
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Peel and de-vein shrimp.
- Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Beat eggs in a small dish.
- Add flour to a separate small dish.
- Combine Panko and coconut.
- Dredge shrimp in flour, then egg, then coconut.
- Bake shrimp until cooked through and starting to brown, about 10 to 12 minutes.
151 calories; 4 g fat; 2.5 g saturated fat; 107 mg cholesterol; 342 mg sodium; 12 g carbohydrate; 1 g fiber; 15 g protein