Servings: Makes 4 servings
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 filet tilapia
- 1 cup flour
- 1 Large egg
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 Medium lemon, cut into wedges
- 1 dash Salt
- 1 dash pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place flour in a shallow dish.
- Beat egg and place it in a separate shallow dish.
- Combine cheese, paprika, and parsley in a shallow dish.
- Drizzle fish with olive or canola oil and dredge in flour, then egg, and then cheese mixture.
- Place on the foil-lined baking sheet and bake until opaque about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
252 calories; 13 g fat; 5 g saturated; 74 mg cholesterol; 344 mg sodium; 1 g carbohydrate; 0 g fiber; 33 g protein