- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 Top of Iowa Sirloin steak
Fareway's Balsamic and Soy Sauce Steak recipe makes any steak and tomato salad taste amazing.
- Combine first six ingredients (olive oil through garlic).
- Place steak in a large zip-top bag or glass dish, and cover with marinade.
- Marinate for at least 2 hours; up to overnight.
- Remove steak from marinade and season with salt and pepper, as desired.
- Preheat grill to medium and grill steak, covered, 15-20 minutes, flipping halfway through, for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness.
- Remove steak from grill and let rest for at least 3-5 minutes before slicing.
166 calories; 5 g fat; 2 g saturated fat; 70 mg cholesterol; 0.5 g carbohydrate; 0 g fiber; 26 g protein