Servings: 20 sliders
- 2 1/2 pound boneless pork shoulder roast
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 20 cocktail buns
- Combine pork, onion, thyme, rosemary and chicken broth in the crockpot.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours, or on high for 4-5 hours, or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F.
- Meanwhile, combine vinegar, ketchup, brown sugar, honey, worcestershire, mustard, garlic, salt, and pepper in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil then simmer for 20-25 minutes, or until thickened.
- Once pork is tender, shred with two forks.
- Drain cooking liquid and return to crockpot.
- Add sauce to pork and cook on low for one hour.
- Serve on cocktail buns.
163 calories; 8 g total fat; 3 g saturated fat; 36 mg cholesterol; 151 mg sodium; 12 g carbohydrate; 0 g fi ber; 10 g protein