Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dry basil
- 1 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 1/2 pound beef flank steak
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- Combine marinade ingredients.
- Place steak and marinade in a plastic bag; turn steaks to coat. Close bag and marinate in the refrigerator for 6 hours or up to overnight.
- Remove steak from marinade and drain on a wire rack for 10 minutes, or until the excess marinade has dripped off.
- Preheat indoor grill to medium heat and grill 8 - 10 minutes per side, or until internal temperature reaches 145°F (if using a folding contact grill, keep the lid open, cooking one side at a time).
- Remove steak from grill and season with salt and pepper, as desired.
- Allow steak to rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
183 calories; 9 g fat; 3 g saturated fat; 42 mg cholesterol; 66 mg sodium; 1 g carbohydrate; 0 g fiber; 24 g protein