Amount Per Serving: 1 street taco
Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- to taste salt and ground black pepper
- 1 package DOLE chopped BBQ Ranch Salad Kit
- 1 package street taco shells
Pick up a Dole Salad kit and create delicious street tacos at home! These aren't just any normal tacos and they're about to be a new family favorite.
1. Cut chicken into thin slices and toss with oil, lime juice, chili powder, salt and pepper.
2. Sauté in a hot skillet until cooked through, about four minutes, and set aside.
3. Toss together ingredients from the salad kit.
4. Combine salad with chicken.
5. Spoon into tortillas and serve.
Nutrition information per street taco: 178 calories; 7.25 g fat; 1.5 g saturated fat; 30 mg cholesterol; 349 mg sodium; 17 g carbohydrate; 1 g fiber; 2.6 g sugar; 11 g protein