Total Time: 15-20 minutes
- 1 beef top sirloin steak (about 1 pound), cooked
- 4 Cups thinly sliced brussels sprouts
- 1 medium red or green apple, chopped
- 1 Cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 Cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 Cup champagne vinaigrette or honey mustard dressing
- 1/4 Cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 Cup toasted walnuts or pecans, optional
Enjoy the crunch and flavor from the celery and sirloin steak. Topped with feta cheese, walnuts, and cranberries adds to the perfection!
Combine beef steak, brussels sprouts, apple, celery, and cranberries in a large bowl.
Add dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese and nuts, if desired.
Per serving: 357 calories; 13 g fat; 4 g saturated fat; 80 mg cholesterol; 690 mg sodium; 30 g carbohydrate; 5 g fiber; 32 g protein