Total Time: 4-12 hours
- 2 pound boneless beef stew meat, cut into 1" cubes
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup beef broth
- 8 bite size potatoes, quartered
- 4 carrots, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
A savory dish packed with protein and flavor.
- In a bowl, combine flour, salt, and pepper, and coat meat in the mixture.
- Place meat in the crockpot and add remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 to 6 hours, or on low for 10 to 12 hours.