Total Time: 30 minutes
- 4 beef tenderloin steaks, cut 1 inch thick (about 4 ounces each)
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp prepared horseradish
- 1 Tbsp green onion
Horseradish cream sauce is easy and impressive to guests! Drizzle on top of a beef tenderloin to make the perfect main course dish.
- Combine garlic, thyme, and pepper; press evenly onto beef steaks.
- Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals.
- Grill, covered, 10 to 14 minutes (over medium heat on a preheated gas grill, 11 to 15 minutes) for medium-rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, combine Horseradish Cream ingredients (horseradish, sour cream, and finely chopped green onion) in small bowl; refrigerate until ready to use.
- Serve steaks with a small dallop of horseradish sauce.
Nutrition information per serving: 207 calories; 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat; 3 g monounsaturated fat); 77 mg cholesterol; 71 mg sodium; 2 g carbohydrate; 0.4 g fiber; 25 g protein; 7.3 mg niacin; 0.6 mg vitamin B6; 1.4 mcg vitamin B12; 1.8 mg iron; 30.0 mcg selenium; 4.6 mg zinc.