Amount Per Serving: 1 quesadilla
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 1 pinch cumin
- 1 package tortillas
- 1 can black beans
- 1 package 2% shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 jar salsa
- 1 package sour cream
Start with one Fareway rotisserie chicken -- and make healthy meals in minutes!
- For each serving, combine shredded rotisserie chicken with a little cumin.
- Spoon on one half of a low-fat flour tortilla.
- Top with drained black beans and sprinkle with 2% shredded cheddar cheese.
- Fold tortilla in half and cook in a nonstick skillet (coated with cooking spray) for 5 minutes, turning once.
- Cut into wedges and top with diced tomatoes, salsa and reduced fat sour cream.