Total Time: 1 hour
Black Pepper and Parmesan-Crusted Carrot Chips
- 4 c. Cal-Organic rainbow carrot chips
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/3 c. grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, toss carrot chips with olive oil, pepper and salt. Divide the chips between the two baking sheets and spread them in a single layer.
3. Bake for 10 minutes, or until chips are starting to brown on the bottom.
4. Flip all the carrots and bake on the other side for another 10 minutes. Remove the sheet pans one at a time and sprinkle them with cheese.
5. Bake for another 5-6 minutes, or until the cheese and carrots are crispy.