Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 ½ - 2 pounds)
- 2 Tbsp paprika
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 3/4 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
Blackening pork tenderloin will bring that rich cajun flavor to your meat very quickly. Along with different powders and peppers, this recipe is sure to be flavorful!
- In a small bowl, combine paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, coriander, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper and white pepper.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium heat, and add the oil.
- Add spice mixture and cook, whisking frequently, until it becomes a dark rust color, about 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate and set aside to cool to room temperature. Rub tenderloin with spice mixture.
- Preheat grill with an area for direct high heat and an area for indirect heat.
- Grill tenderloin over direct heat until well-browned on all 4 sides, about 2 minutes per side.
- Move to indirect heat, cover, and continue cooking until the internal temperature reaches 145 F, about 8 minutes.
- Remove from grill and let rest 3-5 minutes before slicing.
203 calories; 11 g fat; 1 g saturated fat; 65 mg cholesterol; 475 mg sodium; 4 g carbohydrate; 1 g fiber; 23 g protein