Total Time: 15 minutes
- 4 filet salmon
- 2 Tbsp cajun seasoning
- 1 avocado
- 2 Tbsp low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 cup arugula
- 4 buns
You can use leftover salmon to make these.
- Season salmon with Cajun seasoning and add to hot skillet until warmed through, about 2 minutes per side.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Remove pit and mash avocado.
- Combine avocado and mayonnaise and spread on bun.
- Add thinly-sliced red onion slices and serve.
397 calories; 17 g fat; 3 g saturated fat; 89 mg cholesterol; 650 mg sodium; 27 g carbohydrate; 5 g fiber; 32 g protein