- 1 loaf bread
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 onion
- 4 celery stalk
- 2 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 1 dash salt
- 1 cup chicken broth
Who says great stuffing should be reserved for Thanksgiving? Fareway's Bread and Celery Stuffing recipe is a great addition to any homestyle meal.
Chop onion and celery.
- Let bread slices air dry for 1 to 2 hours, then cut into cubes.
- Melt butter in a large pot or Dutch Oven over medium heat.
- Cook onion and celery until soft.
- Season with poultry seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Stir in bread cubes until evenly coated.
- Moisten with chicken broth; mix well.
- Transfer to a buttered casserole dish at 350 F for 30 to 40 minutes.