Total Time: 30 minutes
- 3/4 pound breakfast meat
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 8 whole wheat tortillas, 8 inch
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
Next time you need to take breakfast on the go, turn to Fareway's Breakfast Burrito recipe for burritos that taste great now and are easy to save for later!
- Saute breakfast meat, if necessary. Drain, chop into bite-sized pieces, and set aside.
- Whisk eggs with salt and pepper. Heat skillet over medium heat sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. scramble eggs until set and cooked thoroughly.
- Place tortillas on a clean, dry surface and layer with meat, eggs, and cheese.
- Fold in sides and roll into a burrito. Individually wrap in clear plastic wrap and freeze.
- To reheat: remove plastic wrap and wrap burrito in a paper towel. Microwave for 1 ½ to 2 minutes, or until hot.
330 calories; 14 g fat; 5 g saturated fat; 273 mg cholesterol; 714 mg sodium; 31 g carbohydrate; 4 g fiber; 21 g protein