Total Time: 30 minutes
- 3/4 pound breakfast meat
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 8 whole wheat tortillas, 8 inch
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Saute breakfast meat, if necessary. Drain, chop into bite-sized pieces, and set aside.
- Whisk eggs with salt and pepper. Heat skillet over medium heat sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. scramble eggs until set and cooked thoroughly.
- Place tortillas on a clean, dry surface and layer with meat, eggs, and cheese.
- Fold in sides and roll into a burrito. Individually wrap in clear plastic wrap and freeze.
- To reheat: remove plastic wrap and wrap burrito in a paper towel. Microwave for 1 ½ to 2 minutes, or until hot.
330 calories; 14 g fat; 5 g saturated fat; 273 mg cholesterol; 714 mg sodium; 31 g carbohydrate; 4 g fiber; 21 g protein