Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup water
Surprise your family with these soft, homemade chocolate treats!
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Combine dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Remove egg yolks and discard. Combine whites with wet ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Pour wet mixture into dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes.