Total Time: 30 minutes
Try Fareway's Bud Light Lime® Southwestern Steak Fajitas recipe next time you're in the mood for a great twist on a fajita favorite.
- Combine the first 7 ingredients (sirloin through salt) in a resealable bag and marinate in the refrigerator for 4 to 8 hours.
- Place sliced peppers and onions in a foil packet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Grill steak and vegetables over medium heat for approximately 15 minutes, or until vegetables are tender and internal temperature of the steak reaches 145°F.
- Warm tortillas on the grill.
- Slice steak into strips and top tortilla with steak, vegetables, salsa, and cilantro, if desired.