Bud Light Lime® Southwestern Steak Fajitas
- 1 pound Top of Iowa Sirloin
- 1 12 oz. bottle Bud Light Lime®
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 8 Mission Fajita shells
- 1 cup Tostitos® Cantina salsa
- 0 cilantro
- Combine first 7 ingredients (sirloin through salt) in a resealable bag and marinate in the refrigerator for 4 to 8 hours.
- Place sliced peppers and onions in a foil packet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Grill steak and vegetables over medium heat for approximately 15 minutes, or until vegetables are tender and internal temperature of the steak reaches 145°F.
- Warm tortillas on the grill.
- Slice steak into strips and top tortilla with steak, vegetables, salsa, and cilantro, if desired.