Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 head cauliflower, cored and cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce or hot pepper sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Toss cauliflower with garlic powder, parsley, oil, salt and pepper.
- Spread cauliflower florets on a baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until cauliflower tops are lightly browned and cauliflower is crisp-tender.
- Remove from oven and toss with buffalo sauce.
72 calories; 4 g fat; 0.5 g saturated fat; 0 mg cholesterol; 388 mg sodium; 8 g carbohydrate; 4 g fiber; 3 g protein