- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 hot wings sauce
A party just isn't a party until the wings arrive! Fareway's Buffalo Wings recipe is sure to be a crowd-pleaser at your next get-together!
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Cut the breast when it's still slightly frozen (you can get it thinner that way)
- Tenderize with a meat mallet
- Beat eggs.
- Dip chicken in flour to coat
- Dip chicken in eggs mixed with hot wings sauce (to cut fat and calories even more, you can use 4 beat egg whites)
- Dip chicken in flour again to coat
- Place chicken in a glass baking dish
- Bake for approx. 15 minutes, turning half way through, or lightly fry in canola oil