Total Time: 30 minutes
Burgers are the perfect summertime eat-quick, easy, affordable and most importantly, tasty. Now, everthing you love about a caesar salad has been incorporated into a mouth-watering burger!
- Combine first 4 ingredients and mix lightly.
- Shape into four- ½ inch thick patties.
- Place patties on the grill and cook, uncovered, 13 to 15 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 160°F, turning occasionally.
- Do not press down on the burgers; this will reduce the juiciness.
- Place one lettuce leaf on four of the bread slices, top with burger and cheese.
367 calories; 6 g total fat; 2 g saturated fat; 81 mg cholesterol; 1193 mg sodium; 41 g carbohydrate; 2.6 g fi ber; 35 g protein