- 1 1/2 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 anchovy
- 1 eggs
- Juice lemon.
- Separate egg white from yolk and discard the white.
- Place all ingredients except avocado oil in a blender or food processor.
- Pulse a few seconds until blended.
- Add the avocado oil, a little at a time, making sure all ingredients are mixing well.
- Once blended, store in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Serve over Romaine lettuce with croutons, and additional shredded Parmesan or Romano cheese.