- 2 pound boneless blade pork loin roast
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 4 cup red cabbage, thinly shredded
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 12 corn tortillas, warmed
A beef crock-pot roast could be used in place of the boneless blade pork loin roast.
- Season roast with chili powder, cumin, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Add roast, water and onion to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for about six hours, or until roast is fall-apart tender. Shred with two forks.
- Keep warm and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine cabbage and mayonnaise.
- Arrange 2 tortillas on each serving plate. Fill tortillas with roast, cabbage mixture.
- Serve with additional toppings like onion, tomato, avocado, salsa, sour cream or cilantro.
433 calories; 20 g fat; 5 g saturated fat; 90 mg cholesterol; 183 mg sodium; 29 g carbohydrate; 6 g fiber; 36 g protein