Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 4 clove garlic
- 2 pound turkey
- 3 cup instant brown rice
- 1/2 cup nuts
- 1 package frozen stir fry vegetables
- Combine first 5 ingredients in medium bowl and set aside.
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil; add vegetables and 2 garlic cloves, minced.
- Cook for 2 to 4 minutes. Add turkey to skillet and add sauce.
- Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, cook rice according to package directions.
- Place rice in a large serving bowl and top with turkey mixture.
- Top with cashews or peanuts, if desired.
375 calories; 16.5 g fat, 23.3 mg cholesterol; 836.3 mg sodium; 37.6 g carbohydrate; 6.12 g fiber; 22 g protein