Total Time: 45 minutes
The tender turkey and crunchy cashew work perfectly together in this healthy stir-fry.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in medium bowl and set aside.
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil; add vegetables and 2 garlic cloves, minced.
- Cook for 2 to 4 minutes. Add turkey to skillet and add sauce.
- Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, cook rice according to package directions.
- Place rice in a large serving bowl and top with turkey mixture.
- Top with cashews or peanuts, if desired.
375 calories; 16.5 g fat, 23.3 mg cholesterol; 836.3 mg sodium; 37.6 g carbohydrate; 6.12 g fiber; 22 g protein