Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 cup Cheerios, slightly crushed
- 1/2 cup instant oats
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 3 Tbsp Anderson's Pure Maple Syrup
These Cheerios balls are perfect for classroom birthday parties or after-school snacks! Easy to make alone or with the whole family.
- In a medium-size bowl, combine Cheerios cereal, oats, and dried cranberries.
- In a small pot, add honey, peanut butter, maple syrup, and butter. Cook on medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes or until everything is thoroughly combined.
- Add honey mixture to Cheerios cereal. Mix well.
- Cool for 10 minutes. Add chocolate chips, if desired and mix.
- Shape the mixture into the desired size.
- Place the balls on a tray and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Store in the refrigerator.
138 calories; 5 g fat; 2 g saturated fat; 0 mg cholesterol; 22 g carbohydrate; 2 g fiber; 3 g protein