Servings: 6 to 8 servings
- 1 cup lowfat cottage cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) container classic plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup lite mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp hot pepper sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can premium chunk chicken breast, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- assorted crackers or pita chips, for serving
This party dip is great for tailgates, graduation, holidays, or any gathering! Warm, cheesy, and not too rich.
PREHEAT oven to 350⁰F. Lightly COAT a 1 ½ quart baking dish with nonstick spray. In a large bowl, COMBINE cottage cheese, yogurt and mayonnaise, STIR in cheeses, bell pepper, garlic powder and hot sauce. FOLD in chicken and artichoke hearts and POUR in to prepared baking dish. BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes, or until it is bubbly and brown around the edges.
Approximate nutrition information per serving: 195 calories; 11 g fat; 4 g saturated fat; 45 mg cholesterol; 370 mg sodium; 10 g carbohydrate; 1 g fiber; 15 g protein