Start with one Fareway rotisserie chicken -- and make healthy meals in minutes!
- Drain and chop can of artichoke hearts.
- Chop red bell pepper and shred rotisserie chicken.
- Mix with light mayonnaise, hot pepper sauce and 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Spread mixture onto a pizza crust.
- Top with 1-1/2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken; 1/3 cup chopped red pepper, ¼ cup Parmesan cheese and 2 Tbsp pine nuts.
- Bake at 400°F for approximately 10-12 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve with a tossed green salad.