Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound chicken breast, cooked and sliced
- 2 stalks celery
- 2 cup grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
We all know that the term 'salad' is used loosely here in the heartland, and this chicken and grape salad is no exception. With lean protein from the chicken and a sweet crunch from the grapes, we know you'll love it.
- Combine celery, grapes, mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon sugar, brown sugar, salt, pepper and parsley in a mixing bowl.
- Divide into six servings and top with sliced chicken
217 calories; 7 g fat; 1 g saturated fat; 71 mg cholesterol; 435 mg sodium; 13 g carbohydrate; 1 g fiber; 26 g protein