Servings: 6 servings (about 1 cup each)
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 small onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 (15.5 oz) cans Mrs. Grimes White Chili Beans (do not drain)
- 1 (15 oz.) can corn & peppers (do not drain)
- 1 (4 oz.) can diced green chilies (do not drain)
White chicken chili is a great alternative to traditional chili! This recipe is lower in fat than beef chili, making it just as tasty and lighter on the stomach!
In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and onion; cook until chicken is no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover; cook 10 minutes, stirring once.
Nutrition information per serving: 230 calories; 5 g fat; 1.5 g saturated fat; 35 mg cholesterol; 530 mg sodium; 27 g carbohydrate; 8 g fiber; 21 g protein