- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 apple
- 2 stalk celery
Start with one Fareway rotisserie chicken -- and make healthy meals in minutes!
- Chop rotisserie chicken, apple and celery.
- Blend yogurt, mayonnaise, and curry powder.
- Set aside. In a large bowl, combine 2 cups chopped rotisserie chicken, raisins, almonds, apple, and celery.
- Add dressing and blend well.
- Serve on a bed of spinach leaves or use as a filling for whole wheat pita bread.