Servings: 4 servings
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 4 large sheets heavy-duty foil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 bell peppers, any color, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsp fajita or taco seasoning
- 8 whole wheat flour tortillas
These Fareway chicken fajitas are easy with minimal clean-up! Visit your local meat market for the perfect chicken and fresh veggies to add to the mix!
Spray foil sheets with cooking spray; top with chicken, peppers, onion and seasoning. Fold in half to make packets. Grill 15 minutes, or until the chicken internal temperature reads 165°F. Serve on tortillas.
360 calories; 5.8 g fat; 0.8 g saturated fat; 57.8 mg cholesterol; 831.5 mg sodium; 50.4 g carbohydrate; 6.4 g fiber; 6 g sugar; 28.4 g protein