Servings: Servings Vary
Total Time: 5-6 hours
Sloppy Joes with chicken are a great alternative for a hearty sandwich without the added cholesterol!
- Cut chicken to fit in a large crockpot.
- Add bell pepper, onion, Flavor Enhancer, and chicken broth.
- Cook on high for 4 to 6 hours, or until chicken falls off the bone.
- When chicken is done, shred with two forks.
- Place meat pieces in sauce pan and add 1 ½ cups of the broth from crockpot and BBQ sauce.
- Bring to a low boil. Mix cornstarch with cold water and add to chicken to thicken.
- Serve on buns.