Amount Per Serving: 1 pinwheel
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 8 oz reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3 Tbsp nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 10 oz Rotel tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp seasoning salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 green onions, sliced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, deseeded and diced
- 2 cup cooked, shredded chicken
- 5 whole wheat tortillas
These chicken tortilla pinwheels are great for parties, potlucks, and picnics!
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, Rotel, garlic and seasonings.
- Stir until well blended.
- Add cheese, green onions, jalapeno and chicken.
- Divide mixture between tortillas and spread evenly, leaving about ½-inch border around the outside.
- Roll up tightly. Wrap tortillas in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or until ready to serve.
- Remove from plastic wrap and slice into 2-inch pieces.
114 calories; 4.5 g fat; 2.5 g saturated fat; 33 mg cholesterol; 248 mg sodium; 8 g carbohydrate; 1 g fiber; 10 g protein